Sopor Slime Pie
- 2 cups sopor concentrate (12 oz.)
- 1 package grub pudding (3.4 oz.)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Faygo
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetcane
- 1/4 cup whipped skimmed dairy fat
- Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan, then turn off the heat and dump in the sopor concentrate and use a whisk to stir it until everything is blended.
- Stir in the wicked elixir.
- Stir in the pudding mix.
- Stir in the cornstarch, the powdered sweetcane, and the whipped dairyfat. Whisk everything around so it’s blended smoothly and there aren’t any lumps.
- Pour as much slime as you can into the cooled pie shells. Just make sure you can carry them to your thermal hull without spilling.
- Refrigerate your miracles for a couple hours or so until the slime sets.